Donations In Kind
There are many ways that you can support the global outreach of the Berean Beacon Ministry. In addition to your prayers and financial gifts, did you know that we can accept gifts of personal property? These gifts may include automobiles, real estate, coins, jewelry, or other donated items of value. We understand that many people have desired to help further the work that Richard Bennett started over two decades ago but do not have cash available. Your ability to give may not be in your bank account but you may be willing to offer a non cash asset. All donations are tax deductible.
If you have any questions about non-cash giving please contact our Planned Giving Administrator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Do We Accept?
- Passenger vehicles
- Precious metal bullion
- 14K gold jewelry and precious stones
- Real Estate
- Large quantities of business inventory overstock
- Musical instruments
- Boats, RVs, ATVs, and other recreational vehicles
- Medical equipment and electric wheelchairs
- Other donations (must have resale value of $250+)
- Pianos and organs
- Furniture, exercise equipment, and home appliances
- Anything you would see in a thrift store (i.e. books, apparel, household appliances)